Academy 1:48 ROKAF T-50B 'Black Eagles'.
This Academy plastic model kit of a ROKAF T-50B requires paint and glue to complete.
The T-50 was South Korea's first indigenous supersonic trainer which took its maiden flight in August 2002 and was built to prepare pilots for the KF-16 and F-15K. It entered service with the Republic of Korea Air Force in 2005. The aircraft has been further developed into aerobatic and combat variants, namely the T-50B, TA-50, and FA-50 and it is the proposed base for the F-50 next generation fighter.
- Distinctive packaging
- Fully engraved panel lines and rivet details
- Detailed cockpit with access ladders
- Extended and retracted landing gear strut option
- Two pilot figures included
- Cartograf decals
- Parts: 170 approx. (inc. 14 clear parts)
- Model length: 272mm approx.
- Model wingspan: 190mm approx.
- Decal options:
- South Korean Air Force 'Black Eagles' display team
- Academy model kit no. 12242