Tamiya 1:48 Focke Wulf Fw190A-8/A-8 R2.
This plastic model kit of a Fw190A requires paint and glue to complete.
The sturdy and versatile Focke-Wulf Fw190A mounted a radial air-cooled BMW801 engine and received continual upgrades to engine output and combat strength after first entering service in 1941. Deployed in Spring 1944, the A-8 series was the most numerous Fw190A produced and was armed with four 20mm MG151/20E cannon and 13mm MG131 machine guns. It featured a firing alignment device, wireless radio and Morane antenna along with a methanol-water injector and tank for extra power. The A-8/R2 sub-variant was designed as a bomber interceptor and had two of its wing-mounted cannon replaced with the more powerful 30mm MK108 cannon. It also featured extra armour plating and 30mm armoured canopy glass.
- Detailed cockpit with pilot figure
- Two canopy versions with paint masks
- Vinyl sheet containing fuselage armour plates
- Recessed panel lines
- 300 litre drop tank
- Parts: 70 approx. (inc. 5 clear parts). Spues also contain spare ordnance appropriate to F variant
- Model length: 190mm
- Model wingspan: 219mm
- Decal options:
- A-8 W.Nr. 172733, 5/II/JG300, Unteroffizer Ernst Schroder, Nov 1944
- A-8/R2 5/II/JG300, Leutnant Klaus Bretschneider, Oct 1944
- A-8/R2 5/II/JG300, Unteroffizer Matthaus Erhardt, Oct 1944
- A-8/R2 11/IV/JG3, Unteroffizer Willi Maximowitz, June 1944
- A-8/R2 W.Nr. 681382, IV/JG3, Hptm. Wilhelm Moritz, Aug 1944
- Data stencils
- Tamiya model kit no.: 61095
- About Cookies
- About Models R Go
- Cancellation & Returns
- Contact Models R Go
- Delivery Information
- Models R Go Customer Survey
- Mr Hobby Colour Chart
- My Account
- Privacy & Security
- RLM to Mr Hobby chart
- Site News
- Terms & Conditions
- What is Predict from Interlink Express?